AC Adapter on fire

The five-year-old computer finaly fucked up,lol. First the screen, now the adapter. It was burned last weekend, I heard the noise and then saw the fire. You gotta be lucky enough to see the scary scene,lol.

The bad news is that it’s damn expensive to buy a new one in Sweden. It cost almost half the price of the entire computer.

Hope we’ll get some budget for a new computer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.