令布什头痛的胡主席的姓

Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.
胡·锦·涛被任命为C.P总书记。

SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
场景)nn 椭圆形办公室,乔治布什和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯。
George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’’s happening?
布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?
Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人。

George: Great . Let’s hear it.
布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!

Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人。

George: That’s what I want to know.
布什: 这就是我要知道的。

Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
赖斯: 这就是我要告诉你的。

George: That’s what I’’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
布什: 这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?

Condi: Yes
赖斯: 是的。

George: I mean the fellow’s name.
布什: 我是说那个人的名字。

Condi: Hu.
赖斯: 胡(谁)。

George: The guy in China.
布什: 那个在中国的人。

Condi: Hu.
赖斯: 胡(谁)

George: The new leader of China.
布什: 中国的新领导人!

Condi: Hu。
赖斯: 胡(谁)

George: The Chinese?
布什: 那个中国人!

Condi: Hu is leading China.
赖斯: 胡(谁)领导中国。

George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
布什: 啊?现在是你问我了?

Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
赖斯: 我在告诉你,胡(谁)在领导中国。

George: Well,I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
布什: 我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?

Condi: That’’s the man’s name.
赖斯:就是那人的名字。

George: That’s whose name?
布什: 就是谁(胡)的名字?

Condi: Yes.
赖斯:是的。

George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of
China?
布什: 你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?

Condi: Yes sir.
赖斯: 是的,长官(亚瑟尔)。

George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle
East.
布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢。

Condi: That’s correct.
赖斯:没错。

George: Then who is in China?
布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?

Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

George: Yassir is in China?
布什:亚瑟尔在中国??

Condi: No, sir.
赖斯:不,长官。

George: Then who is?
布什:那么谁(胡)在?

Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

George: Yassir?
布什:亚瑟尔?

Condi: No, sir.
赖斯:不,长官。

George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.
Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.
布什:听着,赖斯。我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长 , 我觉得他会
知道。

Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

George: No, thanks.
布什:不,谢谢。

Condi: You want Kofi?
赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?

George: No.
布什:不!!

Condi: You don’’t want Kofi.
赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)。

George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And
then get me the U.N.
布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国。

Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!

Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?

Condi: Call who?
赖斯:给谁打?

George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?

Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头。

George: Will you stay out of China?!
布什:你能不能不提中国了?!

Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy
at the U.N!
布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!

Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话。

(Condi picks up the phone.)
(赖斯拿起电话)。
Condi: Rice here.
赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)

George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.

布什:米饭?好主意,再来点鸡蛋吧

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.